Welcome to ‘All Saints’ Church Cranham.
Rich in history, All Saints Church, Cranham is recorded from as early as 1254,
and although the building has changed several times it remains on the same site.
The first recorded Rector of the parish was John de Wokydon in 1310.
The present building goes back to 1873 and is a beautiful country church but within easy reach of Upminster Station and just minutes from the M25.
Welcome to All Saints’ Church Cranham.
Everyone is welcome so please try to join us.
To book a Baptism or Wedding come along to the Vestry Hall
(next to the church)
any Saturday except between 10am and 11am
No appointment necessary.
Registered Charity No. 1161951